Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How did Wedding Season Sneak Up????




Well, I guess I should expect it.... Wedding Season is upon us again and it seems like I'm at that age where every few weeks there's a wedding, shower, bachelorette party, or engagement party! The best part of these events seems to be the excuse to buy a new dress, pair of shoes, or earrings. The first wedding I am attending is May 8th. I've decided on this dress but can't decide on the accessories and shoes.... What do y'all think??

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress! I'm thinking lots of chunky black bracelets--maybe some gold, too, since it looks like that's what the model has on, small earrings...Not sure about the shoes..What does the model have on? Basically- wear it like the photo- I LOVE IT! Where is the dress from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is from the limited.... i love it! I wish I could have ended up wearing it, but it really didn't end up going with his suit :( Thanks for the imput!

    ReplyDelete