Monday, October 1, 2012

Dear October,

As I make a list of all the things October brings I can't help but get a bit giddy. I have so many goals set for myself this month and big changes are happening.  I started working out and dieting a few months ago and 2 weeks ago I officially LOST 20 lbs! I also started going to a nutritionist and have completely overhauled my lifestyle and my first followup appointment is on Oct. 15! I cannot wait to see the difference her planning has made for me. I also quit my full time management job to focus on my last year of school. I couldn't be happier with the decision I've made. October is full of weddings, pumpkin patches, orchards, glass blowing, parties, baby showers, and even a zombie run! I look forward to catching up with old friends and spending quite a bit of time with my best friends! 

My goals for OCT: 
       1. Keep up with my cardio. 60-80 minutes 6 times a week. ( unfortunately I've had some back issues so I can't run... just low impact. Also no lifting right now) 
       2. Keep eating clean! If I get off track work hard to get right back on track! 
       3. Get ahead in school! It has been years since I've had this much time and with it being my last year I just need to make sure I stay focused and ahead of the game. 
       4. Keep up with my friendships! I've been so busy that I don't get to catch up with all the people I care about enough. 
       5. No drinking! 
       6. Overall, just become a more disciplined person. 
What are your goals for October? 

xoxo 
me 

No comments:

Post a Comment