Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lifelong Musts.... Okay so maybe not lifelong

In absolutely no particular order these are the things that I cannot live without on a daily basis..... Ever. They are my basics to getting out the door on a busy morning in an hour.

The naked palet is one of the best I've ever seen. I was strictly a bare esscentials girl until I randomly saw this bad boy in a sephora and bought it on impulse.


Hello cheekbones! Highlight, highlight, highlight!


Nars ORGASM. Enough said. Best color out there.


Nars Laguna Bronzer. I wear it all year around and manages to always make me look natural.


HD Foundation for true coverage. Sometimes I cake it on. Sometimes I put it on so lightly you can't see it... But believe me it works miracles in photos.


Clinique: Something my mother uses. Except..... for this amazing invention. I tried it at her house one time and could not get enough... Especially in the cold months ahead!


Never dries my hair out. I really am a true Paul Mitchell believer. Now i don't use his shampoo and conditioner all the time but I buy it for my bf.... He seems to like it.


PAUL MITCHELL > CHI any day.


When I died my hair dark ( a horrible mistake) I wanted it back to blond. Its good now but to keep it healthy I go with this stuff. THe most amazing spray in conditioner ever. PS buy it now and I think you can still get it at WALMART in PINK for Breast cancer awareness month!

Hope You enjoy!!
XOXO
Lauren

4 comments:

  1. I borrowed a friend's NARS blush the other day and LOVED it! When my current Bobbi Brown runs out, I'm definitely getting NARS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing. I have the blush too but i love the MULTI Orgasm!! Just slightly more dewy or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all total musts. super glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete