Monday, April 9, 2012

One of my fave girls Lindsay got "married" this weekend. I use quotes because they technically got married in October but celebrated with their friends and family this weekend. They did almost everything themselves. It turned out beautiful and quirky just like they wanted. I didn't take many pictures because I am constantly losing phone chargers.....But here's a few.
Lindsay and Tim couldn't be more perfect for one another! 

My baby and I 

Justin and the groom, Tim. 

Us!

Judy, a friend of the bride, and I. 

Pinwheels!



The weekend was amazing. We had a crazy weekend of cookouts, rehearsal dinners, and Easter of course. Justin and I rarely get to spend as much time together as we would like and this was an amazing break from our schedules. Vacation in a month!
Hope you all had an amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment