Friday, May 4, 2012

ME!

Following along with Kelly's Korner today I decided to write about.... ME!

       I'm a 25 year old nontraditional art student. I concentrate on glass blowing primarily but work 50 hours a week at my "big girl" job. I live with my boyfriend of 2 years, Justin, and we have a little Papillon named Cody.

                                       
I go to Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, IL.


 I'm about 2 hours from Nashville TN and an hour and a half away from St. Louis, MO. If I'm not working on my art I'm probably baking, shopping, or doing something active. Before living in Carbondale I lived in Upstate SC and Central IL. I'm just a normal 25 year old looking forward to graduation, looking for bigger and better things, learning how to grow up! I'd love to meet ya'll KK has amazing meet ups but you can't look up everyone so I'd love for ya'll to comment so I can check your blog out!

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! I'm finally getting around to going through Kelly's "bloggers in your area" and while we aren't exactly in the same area, I'm going to SIUe. I'm just a couple of years younger than you, so I am excited to find a blogger around my age with definitely quite a few of the same interests, judging by your profile!

    ReplyDelete