Monday, May 7, 2012

Riffraff Crazy!

So... I try not to overspend. Daily. But I'm a shopper. J's the saver, I'm the spender. End of Story. Riffraff does not help this at ALL. I bought some super cute jewelry and clothes today.
How adorable is this ruffle dress? It'll be amazing for the beach next week! 

I hate sequins... NORMALLY. Not this time. 

This adorable tunic is going to be amazing with capris and sperrys!! Had to wait forever since they were sold out! 

"Bless this Mess" 

No. This is not Cody. This is Cody's new bow tie collar! 

In this adorable summer print! Via Sillybuddy.etsy.com
So. I've been spending when I should be saving... Anyone got tips for a compulsive shopper/ eater? 
Hope you all had a good start to your week! I was a very productive glass blower today! 
Lauren 

1 comment: