Monday, June 18, 2012

Poundage Lost

So. I've been on a weight loss mission for about 4 weeks now. The first three weeks I did not change my diet I just added in a walk for 30 minutes a day and did a bit of ab work. This fourth week I have been using my fitness pal and eat 5 240 calorie "meals" a day. It seems to be working because I have lost a total of 9.2 lbs! The 9.2 lbs have pretty much all come off due to diet changes. I was fluctuating around my start weight of 171.6 lbs for the first 3 weeks. Now I feel the momentum and am making this happen! I'm super pumped and for the first time ever have taken my measurements. :

Bust: 38
Waist: 34
Hips: 44
Thighs: Both 25
Arms: L: 14
           R: 13

Notice that my left arm is a full inch bigger than my right. Talk about a huge insecurity for me. I hate this! When I was skinny it was never noticeable.
Beyond taking measurements I decided it would be good to have some weight loss and running goals that have rewards!

Weight Loss Goals :

160 lbs ---> Join crossfit
155 lbs ---> Buy 2 new Sports Bras
150 lbs ---> New Shorts
145 lbs ---> New Spandex Under Shorts
140 lbs ---> New Running Shoes
135 lbs ---> New Bras and Underwear from VS

Running Goals:

3 MI ---> Pedicure
5 MI ---> $50 to spend at Dick's
7 1/2 MI ---> Massage
10 MI ---> New Jeans
13.1 MI ---> Spa Day

I'm taking away a few of my weekly luxuries like shopping, pedicures, and drinking until this weight loss is underway because I must reward myself with something!

Any tips or tricks?!

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! I love mfp, I've spent all morning making a meal plan for the week and am headed to grocery shop now. I, too, have cut out drinking. And you're much braver than I, for posting your measurements :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you! I am super excited to get the ball rolling. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete