Sunday, June 3, 2012

Workout Inspiration via Pinterest

I was an athlete in high school. And when I wasn't playing sports I was in the gym all the way up until around the time I turned 24. It's caught up with me. So my mom and I came up with a plan. I've been doing cardio for 30 minutes every day for the past 2 weeks and I've been doing some abs/ strength training every other day. I can see slight results but I really need to change my diet which starts June 12 when I get back from my next trip. Every morning I get up and look at my Inspiration board via Pinterest to renew energy and desire. Some of my faves.....











These ladies all work hard for what they've got. I know I can be back to this point because I've had these abs before. After 55 lbs of weight gain it's time to get it off!!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment