Friday, June 11, 2010

CMA Fest

I am so excited for this weekend! This week my best friend Jasper and I decided we would like to attend the CMA fest in Nashville for at least a day this weekend. (We went last year and had a ball seeing musicians like Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, and Jennifer Neddles!) Rob, Jasper, Casey and I are going on Sunday of this week. The lineup is set to include Kellie Pickler, Blake Shelton, Sammy Kershaw, Darius Rucker, and many more!




The best part about going to the CMA music fest is the price of the tickets. They are unbelievably reasonable considering the amount of artists you get to see! We had planned to see Zac Brown Band in Memphis last night but the tickets were $50.... To see all the artists listed above plus more its going to cost $30 plus tax! Nashville is such a fun place to visit and the Opry is just amazing. (A bit of shopping won't hurt us either!)

3 comments:

  1. yay! that sounds like so much fun!! have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!!!! That's awesome!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to the CMA Music Fest one day! Have a great time and I can't wait to see your amazing pictures!!!! :)

    P.S. I left you an award on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun! Take tons of pictures so we can see!

    ReplyDelete