Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



I'm following along with Leigh Ashley's "A wee bit of me Wednesdays"! Love Love Love her blog!

1. what is your all time favorite dessert?
That's such a tough question, I'm constantly baking and its hard to pick more than one! Top 3 would have to be lemon cheesecake, classic strawberry pie, and raspberry mousse.

2. How Many Siblings Do you have?
I have 3 step siblings that are younger than me. Blake, Zach, and Jordan are great blessings! I am so lucky to have them in my life. Fundamentally I grew up as an only child. My primary household was just me! I always begged for siblings as a child but looking back, being an only child allowed me to be super close to my parents in a way none of my friends are.



3. Have you had your heart broken?
I have been in a few serious relationships and when those end i think it always hurts. I dated a guy in HS for 2 years and when that ended I was pretty upset. As most of you don't know though I got married at 19 to a man quite a bit older than me. It didn't work out, and we have been in the process of divorcing for over 2 years now. We were together a total of about 4 1/2 years and we've been in e/o's lives since 2004. Divorce is something so devastating I can't even begin to describe it. I feel for anyone who has or is going through such a hard time. So yes, I guess my heart has been broken.

4. Did you play any sports in HS?
I played soccer and ran some cross country. I loved both and have been trying to make running a daily part of my routine again. I worked quite a bit starting at 16. (Always loved to shop!)

5. Can you post a picture of you from prom?
Ha! I wish I could, I have a few pictures but they aren't digital..... (yeah yeah yeah my prom was definitely before digital became super popular)

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! So great to learn a little more about you!! I wish I could post my prom pics too!! I'll have to scan them one day I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lauren! i loved reading your answers! thank you so much for playing along!! i've never heard of lemon cheesecake, but i totally want to try it!! :)

    ReplyDelete