Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Willis Tower

As you all know this weekend was my birthday. Rob, Bojan, and I went up to Chicago for the weekend. We went out, went to Willis Tower (The old Sear's Tower!), shopped, ate, and had so much fun!



Willis Tower is 110 stories high and the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. It was finished in 1973 after being built for 3 years.



The view is amazing from all angles but I particularly liked all of the sailboats in Lake Michigan. Even though my family sails quite a bit I've never been there!



Isn't the background cool behind us?!



If you ever get a chance to go to Chicago you should really try and make it up to the Skydeck!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad you had fun!!!! One of my good friends from school moved to Chicago and I need to go visit her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do! Does she live in the city?! Amazing Shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lauren!! thanks for stopping by my blog... and for posting about the giveaway!! can't wait to read more here!! good luck girlie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you commented so that i now know about your lovely blog!

    i wish those were projects that i had created. i will be trying them though! for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE LOVE LOVE chicago...i've only gone there once but it was love at first sight/shop! hope you had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete